TCs08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Competition of K Box King/Queen For TC1 ONLY
Competition of K Box King/Queen For TC1 ONLY - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:35 pm by Doraemon

» Welcome to TC1...
Competition of K Box King/Queen For TC1 ONLY - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:49 pm by JJ

» Chat Chat Chat
Competition of K Box King/Queen For TC1 ONLY - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:50 pm by Koh

» Holiday Trip to Redang or Tioman (TC1 only)
Competition of K Box King/Queen For TC1 ONLY - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:46 pm by DevilFlames

» Does it matters to have background anot in account~~
Competition of K Box King/Queen For TC1 ONLY - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:56 pm by Koh

Competition of K Box King/Queen For TC1 ONLY

+5
Koh
iEriic
DevilFlames
play
Doraemon
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Competition of K Box King/Queen For TC1 ONLY - Page 8 Empty Re: Competition of K Box King/Queen For TC1 ONLY

Post by Doraemon Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:35 pm

Doraemon wrote:After the semester 1, there's a short holidays, during the holidays, i'm going to organize a competition of singing K in LowYat RedBox which is located at the LG floor car park there~ Smile

Date : 25th September 2008
Time :
Venue : LowYat Plaza RedBox

The price is estimated as RM9 only per head, Lunch, Including Set Lunch (11am- 2pm)
If u wish to get more information about the redbox price, please refer to the following address.
http://www.redbox.com.my/redbox/eng/comp_service.asp

For those who are interested to take part for the competition, please notice on this thread for the latest information. Cool

Because of the time limit, so this competition can only be take part by 6 competitors only!
3 for Males and 3 for Females, so if u wish to take part in the competition, you'll need to register fast as soon as possible.[FULLED]

After singing K, I'll let all the audience to vote for the King king /Queen queen ~sunny

Rules of the competition
1.All the competitor cannot be take part in the voting section.
2.All the competitor must prepare only 2 songs to sing(compulsory) and 1 couple song(optional, you can find your partner whoever you want, and please be informed that your partner cannot be taking part in the voting section, Reason : Your partner is not neutral, he/she will vote for you for sure, its unfair to another competitors.) [selective song language,ex : Chinese, English, Malay.]
3.All the audience can only sing after the Match.
4.All the audience can only vote for 2 times.
5.All the audience must vote after the match as soon as possible.(before the bill is coming)
6.All the participants must be prepared to pay for yourself and divided reward of the King king and Queen queen
7.No shouting, noising, smoking, sleeping, day dreaming, fighting, quarreling, killing, abusing, kissing, hugging, have sex, during the competition progress.
8.All the competitor must give the following format to register for your own, there's no any register free, Doraemon will serve you for free all the time! Wink (not included your transport fees)

Format
Name : Boon Yie Tat (your complete true name)
Contact Number : 012-6292524(if u are scared to share your hp number, pm me then)
First Song : 两只老虎
Second Song : Uptown Girl
Couple Song : 屋顶 (not compulsory, and can bring along with your helper to help you sing this song, and the helper is unable to vote for anyone of the competitor.)

Registered name list.
Males' Group
1.)
Name : Boon Yie Tat
Contact Number : 012-6292524
First Song : 数到五答应我 - Gary 曹格
Second Song : 专署天使 - Tank
Couple Song : 梁山伯与朱丽叶 - 曹格, 卓文萱

2.)
Name : Koh Kien Weng
Contact Number : 012-2330520
First Song :