TCs08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Competition of K Box King/Queen For TC1 ONLY
Do u all realise tat our computer studies lecture is a new lecture? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:35 pm by Doraemon

» Welcome to TC1...
Do u all realise tat our computer studies lecture is a new lecture? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:49 pm by JJ

» Chat Chat Chat
Do u all realise tat our computer studies lecture is a new lecture? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:50 pm by Koh

» Holiday Trip to Redang or Tioman (TC1 only)
Do u all realise tat our computer studies lecture is a new lecture? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:46 pm by DevilFlames

» Does it matters to have background anot in account~~
Do u all realise tat our computer studies lecture is a new lecture? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:56 pm by Koh

Do u all realise tat our computer studies lecture is a new lecture?

+4
DevilFlames
songnam90
Doraemon
play
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do u all realise tat our computer studies lecture is a new lecture? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do u all realise tat our computer studies lecture is a new lecture?

Post by JayCooL88 Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:43 pm

Doraemon wrote:
JayCooL88 wrote:
Doraemon wrote:Aida is not working...she's just baring with her job...=.="

Can write feeback letter to them when sem end de...

when i study at TARC,mostly lecturer i hated ,all let me shoot till KAO LAT LAO LAT in the feedback handout... Laughing

Beware of it..at the 1st day we attended her class,she asked us to write her an Essay right? the title is something like "the application of xxxxx"
Then she still ask us to summit it before the class end, we all had summited our essay to her, she got our hand-writing fonts ady..

the feedback didnt have name 1...

handwriten ar?? we intentionly write in jargon la...
JayCooL88
JayCooL88

Male
Number of posts : 88
Location : In Between Kedah and Penang Island -Theater of Dreams - Old Traford
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://www.wwecn.com

Back to top Go down

Do u all realise tat our computer studies lecture is a new lecture? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do u all realise tat our computer studies lecture is a new lecture?

Post by Doraemon Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:47 pm

JayCooL88 wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
JayCooL88 wrote:

when i study at TARC,mostly lecturer i hated ,all let me shoot till KAO LAT LAO LAT in the feedback handout... Laughing

Beware of it..at the 1st day we attended her class,she asked us to write her an Essay right? the title is something like "the application of xxxxx"
Then she still ask us to summit it before the class end, we all had summited our essay to her, she got our hand-writing fonts ady..

Its very hard to do change my own font when writing feedback leh...=.="
Swt...
Doraemon
Doraemon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JayCooL88 Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Doraemon wrote:
JayCooL88 wrote:
Doraemon wrote:
JayCooL88 wrote:

Its very hard to do change my own font when writing feedback leh...=.="
Swt...

Intentionly change,u know??intention!!!
JayCooL88
JayCooL88

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Doraemon Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:51 pm

Know la know la...dun be mad ok..haha...go sleep la~tmr will u school?
Doraemon
Doraemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JayCooL88 Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:53 pm

Doraemon wrote:Know la know la...dun be mad ok..haha...go sleep la~tmr will u school?

sure
JayCooL88
JayCooL88

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Doraemon Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:56 pm

ok then...see u tmr,good night~
Doraemon
Doraemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD3viL Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:12 am

lol.... Y this gossip only jaycool and doraemon.... sienzzzz

BaD3viL

Male
Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Koh Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:10 pm

coz nth to say...

Koh

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by JayCooL88 Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:22 pm

BaD3viL wrote:lol.... Y this gossip only jaycool and doraemon.... sienzzzz

u wan gossip oso can de...

very welcome
JayCooL88
JayCooL88

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koh Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:36 am

dunno wan gossip wat... =.=

Koh

Back to top Go down

Post by play Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:25 pm

walao......wat a surprise for me when i open to here......is it a gud topic to be discuss??? i taught nobody will put any reply here....but after i seen all the reply/ reaction...then i know.....not only me dun like aida.....juz nw i saw someone said wanna complain.....i wanna ask....do u think u can success to do it??? let me tell u honestly...heads of department always help thier co-workers one....if dun have 80% disagree.....u wont succeed....i know juz becoz when i was in secondary school, i used to work in head of departments....there is a case too,quite similar with this...do u wan to know wat is the final decision which made by head of departments???..............the ans is...the student who complain abt it got gantung sekolah for 2 weeks!the reason is becoz he make the teacher"s name "dark".....(omg....)such a failer! tat time our school gt a lot of teachers u know! but now...u all will oso said tat,which UTAR lack of lecturers.....then u can think wat will happen la.....

play

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by play Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:03 pm

yier...chieh......nobody reply alr..... pale

play

Back to top Go down

Post by vetha Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:34 pm

Aida is a nice person.. because she makes me sleep and allows me to play pokemon in class... AIDA rocks!!! But if she stays.. surly everyone will fail computer studies!!!
vetha
vetha

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Doraemon Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:34 am

Haha..good 1 vetha!i agreed what u said!
Hahahahaa...Aida is good!!YOOHOOO~enjoy with her class la everyone~hahaha...XD
Doraemon
Doraemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by play Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:00 pm

siao...crazy...oni u "Enjoy" oni....

play

Back to top Go down

Post by Koh Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:52 pm

i gain ZERO knowledge in her class....

Koh

Back to top Go down

Post by Doraemon Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:48 am

Not really larr...she's teaching us how to enjoy in her class maa...this is the best knowledge for me ady... Embarassed
Doraemon
Doraemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by play Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:22 am

haha....mayb for some of u only....im gud student.....i gain computer knowledge......... silent

play

Back to top Go down

Post by Koh Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:57 am

=.="
"enjoy"
haihz... nth to do also in her class.... boring leh..

Koh

Back to top Go down

Post by Doraemon Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:56 pm

I also gain a lot of true computer knowledge during the class..maybe koh is too clever ady, nobody can be teaching him anymore...aih..>.<
Doraemon
Doraemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koh Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:18 pm

wahlao eh..... dont flatter me la...
i computer noob lai de leh... :S

Koh

Back to top Go down

Post by Doraemon Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Wah..computer noob ar!?Then koh~if u dun mind i start teaching u computer from now loh~u teach me math,i teach u computer~ Laughing
Doraemon
Doraemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koh Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:09 pm

but... i lazy learn wor....
but i dun mind teaching maths....
i like it btw.....
=.=

Koh

Back to top Go down

Post by play Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:35 pm

haha...btw wat...??? y say half half one....? i think koh is a pros of computer lo....becoz he gain "nth" in class........... Razz Razz rabbit

play

Back to top Go down

Post by Koh Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:29 pm

i gain nth bcoz i dont hav enuf knowledge to gain something... =.="

Koh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next